[Fot] Big TR OD and Gearbox rebuilding

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Mar 9 20:47:47 MDT 2014

I think the full meaning of both feet in is push in the clutch and
lock up the brakes.  Lock that baby down!  Unless, of course, you're
heading right for a wall and need to try something desperate to try
to miss it.  If you're HARD on the brakes but not locked, boom when
you start going backwards.

Tony