[Fot] looking for a second nod to FOT

Spitfire Racing Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com
Fri Mar 14 14:19:08 MDT 2014

Hey guys, perhaps I missed this if it has already been acted upon, but Joe
will be attending the Wild Hare at VIR with a very lively Spitfire and is
very likely not familiar with the ghetto. This is the car formerly run by
Steve Groh which I had a few hands in over the years. Could I first get a
second to his nomination to "Friends of Triumph"? and second could you guys
give him the lowdown on where the ghetto is and the events that transpire
there typically.

                (leave out the parts about sacrificing the virgins!)

I'll see you guys at the Jefferson 500 and at the Triumph MG Challenge at
Mosport in June.

Rumor mill has it Henry Frye has brought in teams of experts to help
complete his new TR-250 in time for this. There was a comment made from
somewhere out in the Midwest "What's he going to do with the two extra
cylinders?" but time will tell. Even has titanium parts in the plan along
with extreme measures at weight reduction of driver and car.

Russ

Spitfire #49