[Fot] Spit race car/cars for sale; transport

haretoday at comcast.net haretoday at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 16:28:18 MDT 2014

Hi All
thank you for your indulgence-
I have 2 yellow 1963 Spitfire race cars and one is reluctantly has to depart create space and of course fund a new acquisition.
I am planning to keep one to further compete in FOT events and I don't really care which.

Number 72 is an ex-VARA car now 1300 powered. Ran at the Kastner Cup in Road America flawlessly (oil cooler excepted). I have owned it for 6 years.

Number 85 is a 1147 powered which I took to the Laguna Seca Kastner Cup. It has the checker board rear paint just to jog our memories. A long time S.F. region SCCA car, I brought it back from New York in 2006.
Please contact for all the pertinent info and pictures. I haven't yet figured prices yet.

I am headed to Las Vegas from Gig Harbor, Wa. in a week with an empty trailer If I can assist any FOT'rs with transport of anything!!!

Thanks, Steve Hare
360 271 6752
haretoday at comcast.net