[Fot] Revolution wheel studnuts needed

Robert D MacKenzie robert at mackenzie.aero
Tue Mar 4 07:35:29 MST 2014

I have the same need, however I am going in another direction.
After talking to some other racers running the Revolutions it seems they
have simply modified the wheel to accept a standard diameter stud.  The
wheels don't have to be drilled out very much to accept a lug that can be
bought from Summit Racing.
I'll post the drill size and part numbers once I have it figured out.

Robert MacKenzie