[Fot] Al-Fin Drums

Michael Haberthur mhaberthur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:33:53 MST 2014

Bought mine from Racetorations as I too couldnt find a US supply.

On Mar 4, 2014 4:22 PM, "Robert M. Lang" <lang at isis.mit.edu> wrote:

Hi,

I was putting together a list of "Stuff" for a possible new Triumph racer
and I noticed none of the usual places (US suppliers) have al-fin drums
listed now...

Anyone care to comment on availability?

We're talking 9" drums for TR6 and probably TR4.

I saw them on the Brit sites, but not on the US web sites.

Regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot at autox.team.net