[Fot] Spitfire & GT6 Magazine now Eagles Canyon

Shawn Frank my71spit13 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 08:44:55 MST 2014

Thanks guys for the kind words. I felt very welcome at Road America. Joe had
told me that it would be a life altering experience and he was more than
correct. My wife and I got to drive my Spitfire in the Old Course
Re-enactment, the Parade Lap, display it on the Gather on the Green car show,
and of course the 10+ hr trip to and from the Four Miles of Black Magic that
is Road America. That car had a tree growing through the floorboards, so the
sense of accomplishment along with the experiences of the whole weekend made
it absolutlely perfect!

Thank you for letting me be a part of it all. I plan
to do the same for Eagle's Canyon with one exception. We will be in a rental
car, but for good reason. My 12 yr old son will be coming with us. Can't fit 3
in a Spitfire. I think he will be writing something for me about his
experience during the KCup 2014, and I will put it in Spitfire & GT6 Magazine
along with pics that he takes. I am curious of his perspective.

I am
excited to attend this one as well. We do plan to visit the Gas Monkey Garage
while we are there. See you all soon!!!

BTW, will there be any FOT at All
British Marques National Meet in Hot Springs, Arkansas May 29th-31st? I will
be covering that as well. Busy month...

Shawn Frank
Spitfire & GT6 Magazine,
Editor