[Fot] Al-Fin Drums

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:25:17 MST 2014

Th Alfin drums furnished to my by the factory had fins that are thicker
than the Datsun type. The fins are 90 degrees to the diameter of the
drum. The Datsun fins are a lot thinner but more of them. Bastuck in
Germany is making drums like the factory parts and I believe are available
from the USA dealers for his parts. He makes good stuff. You can see the
factory drums on my Sebring cars of 1963 on page 5. Photos and both types
on page 228 of my new download "Triumph PreparationHandbook *New Edition*"
which is a download or a CD disc. The same page gives you details on how to
modfiy the Datsun drums to fit the Triumph backing plates and hub.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*