[Fot] Fw: Help with Oil Pressure Problem

Greg Solow Gregmogdoc at surfnetusa.com
Thu Mar 6 19:25:27 MST 2014

Jack, This sounds like excessive clearance in the oil pump to me. Although
when I bought my first Morgan, new in 1965, the oil pressure would drop to
20 psi on the guage at idle when the oil was hot, but would jump up to 70
psi by the time the engine was at 2,000 rpm.
This was using 20w-40 motor oil.

                               Greg Solow