[Fot] Big TR OD and Gearbox rebuilding - reversing

Marcel Van Mulders van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Sun Mar 9 13:34:32 MDT 2014

Thanks. I'm thinking of using a J-type with a push switch actuating a hold
relais, and keeping the gearbox case switch. Changing gear will
automatically disengage the overdrive. I would also mount an override switch
directly between battery12V+ and the solenoid, just in case the push switch
would be dead. But my engine is still on a dyno, 5 weeks before the 1st 2014
saison race...
Marcel, Belgium