[Fot] 1976 D production runoff race

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 00:58:28 MDT 2014

Just in case anyone is still trying to find it, I believe this is the video
that Jerry was asking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qrOg8COx8&feature=player_detailpage

I've tried but failed to find another race video wherein a yellow TR7
leading the race goes off course and hits a dirt berm pretty hard. Anyone
have directions to that?

I also have an interesting additional note, in that I discovered a way to
download Youtube videos using a "Download Manager". I've been trying to find
a way to save interesting Triumph video to my own computer so I can do some
things with a movie maker program. I have a few old British Leyland TV
commercials.

The program I used is called iLivid. I won't provide a link to it because a
couple reviews I read list it as an "unethical" product that can hijack your
browser. It's easy enough to find if you want to take the risk. I did
because my Norton protection said it was OK, but I was careful to opt out of
all the options I was offered as part of the setup process. That is supposed
eliminate the annoyances.

It looks like "idman" (Internet Download Manager) has a better reputation
and does the same thing. Again - no links from me, but easy enough to find.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE