[Fot] How "NOT" to rebody a TR4A!

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Mon Mar 31 10:19:13 MDT 2014

Hi - That's a Conrero or more precisely THE Conrero.

What an awesome looking car.

I'm pretty sure that car was motivated with a Sabrina engine, but I could
be wrong.

I recall the TV coverage of the Goodwood Circuit Revival and the announcer
saying "Conrero" and thinking, wait... WHAT? Ya, "THAT" car.

Kool.

I like that the plate number is SAH 137.

regards,
rml