[Fot] Steering rack failure at Kcup

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Tue May 20 12:49:31 MDT 2014

"Made In Argentina" = "Bad".  That was the gist of the prior
discussion.  Luckily that discussion happened before I installed my
new "Made In Argentina" quick rack.  All of the prior failures are
the rack tube pulling out of the pinion casting causing pretty much
total steering failure (it's what holds the rack against the pinion).

Tony Drews