[Fot] K Cup Update

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat May 10 13:50:01 MDT 2014

Schedules are posted on the CVAR site and show small bore as 2000 cc
or less.  That would leave out the big TR-s.  What's weird is that
the schedule I printed yesterday shows 3000 cc or less, so that must
have changed overnight.  Even without the small bore race, it looks
like a ton of track time.  1 practice and 2 races on Sat, 3 races on
Sun (plus a warm up if needed).

I'm not much more distance than you - slightly under 900 miles.

Thanks much to Bobby and Bob for putting this together.

Tony Drews
#95 TR4