[Fot] circuit breakers

tom strange tomstrange1300 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 06:53:26 MDT 2014

In my effort to do a spring clean-up,  I have several aircraft circuit
breakers I'd like to get rid of.  They are all the same as the ones at the
following link.

http://www.peerlesselectronics.com/store/products/2TC14%252d1.html

I'll be happy to sell these for $10 ea to the fot members plus what ever
the shipping would come to (probably not much, they are pretty light).

I have multiples of new: 1 amp, 2 amp, 3 amp, 5 amp, 7.5 amp and 10 amp ...
I may have a few 4 amp, but I would have to look to be sure.  All hardware
is included with the breakers.

If any one is interested, let me know what you need & I'll see if I have
them.  I also have buss bars if anyone is interested in those along with
the breakers.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

--