[Fot] TR7 on the rollers...

John bfcc at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 23 09:21:08 MDT 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuvxXTIeiC0

This may be of interest to some of you racers who have never considered
Triumph's famous wedge.  This is my UK road car with twin choke Weber DCOE's
and a host of other upgrades.  Probably the most important is the new Gasket
Innovations TR7 silicone gasket from Alexander Racing Enterprises.  No more
oil leaks out of the top of the engine for me!!!

This is a former K&N owned rolling road which gives true BHP output figures.
Whereas on every previous rolling road my car has recorded around 120bhp at
the wheels on this one it registers 105bhp.  This equates to around 140 to
150bhp at the flywheel on a normal dyno.

John.