[Fot] A find on ebay

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Sat May 3 15:34:18 MDT 2014

On 5/3/2014 4:09 PM, christopher bock wrote:
> 6842-248 2
Skip that eBay valve grinder. It's an old dry grinder.
I have a Sioux 2002 late model valve grinder that uses cutting oil or
coolant.

I also have a Neway Valve refacer available if anyone is interested in
one with low use.
It has a refacing tool bit. Cuts like the valve grinders but uses the
Neway cutter bits.

I also have a hand valve refacing tool from Neway for around $100 that
works great but takes a little time to use.
Neway seat cutters also work well especially on the cast iron heads of
the Triumphs and MG's

Glenn