[Fot] Blocks

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Mon May 5 18:46:02 MDT 2014

John, do you run an electric fuel pump, and if so, is the old mechanical
pump attachment location covered with a plate? I, and a lot of others,
attach a breather line to the plate that has been drilled and tapped for a
fitting and run the line to the catch tank. I also have the line from the
valve cover to the catch tank.
Richard Good sells a ready made plate that will take a fitting.
NFI.
Cheers, Bill