[Fot] Yet another great passes!

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Sun May 18 21:08:40 MDT 2014

Ironic.
I was at Summit Point over the weekend, just spectating as I'd been under
the weather for a few days.
The Grand Marshal was John Morton and at the dinner last night he gave an
interesting talk. During his presentation he mentioned that he was at an
autograph session sitting next to Sir Jack, who was losing his hearing, and
Sir Jack made a comment about a well endowed young lady who had just gotten
an autograph. The comment got a huge laugh.
I remember him being known as Black Jack because of his constant 5 o'clock
shadow.
Bill