[Fot] Steering rack failure at Kcup

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Fri May 23 15:20:41 MDT 2014

According to Moss they hadn't heard from anyone in the US that had a failure.
They had heard rumors and stories but nobody

that actually had a failure called them to discuss it or find out what was
being done about it. If you have no first hand documented cases

fromB customers I couldn't expect them to start sending out press releases.
>From two documented cases in Europe they began a series of

destructive testing to determine the pull out strength of the current and
pre-2010 racks. As I understand it the post 2010 racks tested 125%

of the OEM pull out strength.

jim g