[Fot] Empty trailer from Ohio area to Toronto CA area

D V explore8 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 13 12:56:30 MDT 2014

Check out ucanimport.com. If he is not going the shipper route and is going to
trailer it across the border, my understanding is that he needs to fax/mail
title documents to the US side of the border crossing 72 hrs prior to arrival.
This is a US stamp on the title and should have no impact on
registering/titling in CAN.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2014, at 12:16 PM, rkramer3 at austin.rr.com wrote:

> I've sold a non-running TR250 to a guy from the Toronto area. He has no idea
how to transport it but I am going to pick up a car that's in Ohio. Does
anyone have any contacts that could bring the car to him in Canada from the
Columbus area?