[Fot] Weber DCOE 45 152 G models

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 15:26:03 MDT 2014

FoT,
I'm planning to get some Weber DCOE 45'sB for next season and am looking for
the 152 G models with four progression holes.
There is a significant price difference between the std. 152's and the 152 G
models. I read somewhere that the fourth
progression hole can be drilled in the carb bodies but I don't know anything
more on the subject. Does anyone know who does that ?
The std 152 kits with manifold and everything can be had for less than $ 1K
but nobody offers the full TR4 kit with the G model carbs.
Does anyone have a pair of manifolds for sale ?
Thanks,
Jim g