[Fot] Panasport Inquiry

Paul Ricco paulricco at att.net
Sun Sep 7 08:05:53 MDT 2014

> Good morning FOT.  For starters, I appreciate being welcomed into the group,
the personal messages that I received and all the insights that I am getting
from all of you.  Additionally, I apologize for the two emails that were not
formatted in the correct font yesterday.  I am looking for 2-4 used Panasport
wheels.  They are Panasport UL Race wheels, and the most important identifier
is the hand stamped number on the back of the wheel in one of the pockets.
The number that I am in search of is 88213.  If anyone is doing any fall
cleaning, has these wheels and wants free up some garage or trailer space
please contact me.  I will make arrangements to pay you for them and delivery
charges.  We will be at Road America for the fall vintage race and we could
make an exchange there as well.  Thank you, Paul Ricco (813) 716-1931