[Fot] Dual oil filters

Russell Pierce russell.pierce at lpl.com
Tue Apr 7 09:51:32 MDT 2015

Can anyone tell me if adding dual oil filters will require an upgraded oil
pump on a GT6 engine? Building the Macau/ Kastner Tribute car and trying to
replicate the engine. The original Macau ran dual oil filters so we are
setting ours up the same.

The question has come up about using two filters may slow down the flow of
oil and need a higher velocity pump to compensate for the extra filter and
lines.

Can anyone weigh in on this please?

Thanks, Russ Pierce

cid:image001.png at 01CD6E38.1F3ABEE0

Russell A. Pierce

Wealth Advisor/ Retirement Consultant

LPL Financial 314 Corder Road

Warner Robins, GA 31088

(478) 225-6750

(478) 225-6740 fax

Securities offered through LPL Financial

Member FINRA/SIPC

Notice Regarding entry of orders:

Do not place orders to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail.

This and all other time sensitive requests should be placed directly with
your LPL Representative at (478)-225-6750.