[Fot] Sears Point race report

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 09:06:31 MDT 2015

Hello Friends,
I just ran my 3rd race in my TR3 and had a great weekend of racing at Sears.
I kind of screwed myself by getting to the grid late for timed practice on Saturday morning because 50 cars were lined up for this one. Live and learn, I won't do that again. I was there and ready, but just a little lackadaisical about getting out there. I should have been in the top ten all weekend.
It was sure fun though. The all traffic was a great learning experience for me. I think I was about 40th on the grid and got to 22nd, while running about 3 seconds off my fast times there.
I finished 18th over all of 45 cars in Sunday's race and 6th in my class. They combined groups 1 and 2 and 53 cars ran qualifying.

Videos to follow.

Dave Hogye