[Fot] Sonoma timed practice vid

Dave Hogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 08:25:44 MDT 2015

Hello Friends,
Please view this link to my video from last Saturday's timed practice at Sonoma.
I had a blast driving in traffic with close to 50 cars in the field.  My TR3 is performing well.  This is my 3rd weekend of racing and the car has an equivalent of 5 weekends on it now with the 2 Hooked on Driving track days.  Besides the past axle seal issue, I've only been adding gas and checking tire pressures.  I enjoy driving on the street from time to time too.  That's one way I work things out before I get to the track.

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxOTVY6M2io