[Fot] Kastner Cup - paddock - more info

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Tue Apr 14 09:22:51 MDT 2015

Russ Moore reminded me to pass along a few things:
Power is available, including hook-ups for motorhomes, on pedestals throughout the paddock. Cost for the weekend is $40, then $20 returned when you turn in the lock and key for a net of $20.
Fuel is available but is credit card only. All grades and leaded race fuel.
Oil dump on site is available.
No restrictions on tents.
There are decent showers at the track in a couple of locations.
There's a pretty good cafe for breakfast and lunch, and ice.
There's a race shop, OG Racing
Tire service at the track through Sasco Sports - 434-822-7200