[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 Racing Film

John bfcc at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 11:46:26 MDT 2015

We're flying over to record all the action at the Kastner Cup next month with the intention of producing a similar racing documentary to "Triumph At The Nurburgring" which many of you will have seen last year.  I've been talking to Joe, Shawn and Scott for some time about what we hope to achieve and to make it a reality it will be necessary to have several competitors let me have a copy of their in-car camera videos.  Perhaps then we will be able to cover every piece of action out on track as we cut from one camera to another.  We will have a couple of cameras in prime locations trackside so all together it should make for something pretty special.  So it's up to you chaps - please help us make this happen.

For those that haven't seen any of the Nurburgring DVD, or even heard of it you'll get an idea from the attached preview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-hDRBRpO0
We had a fabulous time making that one, even going back to the track at 1am with Chris Marx to meet the welder who had come half way across the country in an attempt to get the TR8 onto the starting grid.  No sleep that night!  Hard to believe it was a year ago next month.

John Clancy
www.triumphdvd.co.uk