[Fot] Panasports F/S 15 x 7

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:04:48 MDT 2015

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B7B9C2CE6905BE67!3768&authkey=!AAh_dFZ_7LAU_7I&ithint=folder%2c

I bent one of my wheels back in 2008 and have not found a replacement. These are the FOR RACING PURPOSES ONLY wheels. 15x7, 4 inch backspacing. 4 x 114.3 pattern. I had them on my TR6.  Front of wheels have FS15E, H2, 41203H. Rear of wheels are marked 6N222, 5673X. I called Spruell Motorsports and Linda says the FS wheels are no longer available and have been replaced with the FZ line. They are slightly different and she recommends you don't run a single FZ, that you replace in pairs. The FZ’s run $300 each.  I have 3 available, true and round. Some scratches. They are shown in the link above. If you run FS and want a spare I am asking $150 each. I can bring them to Summit Point.

Marty