[Fot] Head Thickness

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 07:16:29 MDT 2015

I have the TR-3/4, and 1300 Spit heads sectioned, but not the 6 cylinder or late Spit, which are different, so I'm no help here, but I will say though that it's just a rough casting, and the squish area "flat" is where it will first go through. This is likely where Scotts machinist is seeing it start to "sink" in a bit.
Glen