[Fot] Lucas break in oil

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 09:43:31 MDT 2015

In a message dated 04/12/2015 10:11:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
fot at autox.team.net writes:

> I too have stuck with Valvoline VR1, and I use the off the shelf 20W-50.
> It has gone from a $2.99 a quart oil to $6.99 and that puts it within a few
> bucks of some of the dedicated stuff. I may reconsider this in the future
> and abandon my admittedly too frequent oil dumping schedule.

Historically the FOT has been great about calling out dealers who are
having sales on desireable products like VALVOLINE VR1.  The sales usually offer
great value, and make it worth while to buy a stash and put it on the shelf.

If you see it on sale at a particular supplier, post a notice on the FOT
list.

Bill Dentinger