[Fot] Racing Tire Rotation Question

Brian Schirano bschirano at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 07:34:15 MDT 2015

Hi John, while I don't run those tires, the only way I can even out wear is to turn the tires on the wheels. If you just move the lefts to the right, the outside of the tire is still the outside of the tire, just rotating in the opposite direction. My uneven wear is scrub L > R on the tread, so to even out - either keep the rotation the same and dis-mount & remount (tire from wheel and flip inside out) on the other side of the car, or keep tires on their respective sides of the car and dis mount and remount in opposite rotation. Always the case - inside of tire now becomes outside of tire. Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell
BSchirano at yahoo.com