[Fot] A wheel deal - brand new Revolutions - Spitfire or GT6

Tim Pettenati tpettenati at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 13:19:08 MDT 2015

Try this guy for wheels.  Have heard good things but no personal experience.http://www.acmespeedshop.com/wheels.html

     On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 11:43 AM, Scott Janzen via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 So, I ordered a set of Revolutions for my race GT6 from England - reasonable price, all in with shipping $720.
However, the wheels that were supposed to be fitted with steel seats at the bolt holes and take standard wheel nuts, instead have no steel inserts and will only take narrow/tuner nuts.  The narrow nuts require short studs (so you can fit a hex wrench inside the nut, which does not work at all with the long wheel studs on my race car.  I also wanted the steel seats as the wheels get removed and refitted a lot, maybe not essential and certainly not on a street car, but it's what I thought I was getting.
Long story short, the seller is offering them to me at half price or I can ship them back, so I am passing on the 1/2 price offer as I don't want to keep them.  I can ship or bring to the Kastner Cup.  $360 for the four plus shipping
Wheels are brand new in original packing, 13"x6", 4-1/4" backspace, 3.75" bolt circle, complete with wheel nuts.  Photo attached, or if it doesn't come through, send me an email.  Note, the stock photo does not show the wheels bored for the specific bolt hole circle - once bored as mine are, the seat is recessed in a 0.85" bore that accepts the narrow lug nuts.

fot at autox.team.net