[Fot] Archives

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 13:07:25 MDT 2015

Glad MJB has the archives up and running.  I figured everybody was up to their eyeballs in racing and was too busy to post to the list as I only saw three or so postings on the FOT list in July.  Just for the heck of it I went to the archives today. Holy smokes, there was a bunch of activity going on I never received.  This happened a few years ago and I had to switch over to a Hotmail account to get my FOT fix. Now it appears that the server has taken a dislike to my Hotmail account. Sheesh.

Marty

Sent from Windows Mail