[Fot] Kastner Cup Stuff .. Kastner Cup 2015 @ Summit Point. eBay

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:03:48 MDT 2015

Bill, and FOT,

Yes. I got another run of DVDs from John Clancy. They are ready to ship and John gets the money.

Consensus is that it is an outstanding DVD.

He made a limited run of these, so it would be good to get them now.

FOT Decals and event posters are also available, yet.

Thanks

Check or PayPal is good.

PayPal is n197tr4 at cs.com

Joe Alexander