[Fot] New TR 3/4 Pistons, Pins, Rings, Liners

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Fri Aug 14 11:48:25 MDT 2015

Good Morning FOT:

I am putting together an order for sets of new US made forged aluminum
pistons, pins, Total Seal rings, US made liners.  These are the same
products that I run in my car.  There will be an option for having pistons
coated and other details.  The more sets that are ordered the better the
price.  There is lead time in ordering parts and having them delivered, so
it is time to think about that fall/winter rebuild!

Please contact me off-line at kknight at klaenv.com for details.  I will
contact all interested parties early next week with specifications and
pricing.

Have a great weekend.

Ken Knight