[Fot] I finally "really" did it ... #4 is for sale

tom strange tomstrange1300 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 01:03:51 MDT 2015

This time the car really is for sale .... auction started at 7:00 this last
evening (thur) our time.

If you know anyone interested, let them know ...

So far 90 views and 5 followers, so hopefully ......

ebay auction number 191668925272

this address should work ...., cant seem to get it to paste as a link ...
 copy & paste I guess ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191668925272

I would really love to introduce someone new to the group soon.

Also, I will be moving to Northern Vermont in the spring, so I'd also love
to meet our fellow triumph folks in that part of the country, and maybe
make it to a race occasionally there.  I'll be retired, so I'll (hopefully)
have some time to help others out a bit when there is need.

--
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm