[Fot] Spitfire rear shocks

robertten1 at aol.com robertten1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 12:22:13 MDT 2015

Hello Marty,

Was running Spax for may years but tired of replacing them from time to time because the seals would fail allowing the oil to leak out of them.  This year I am trying the GAZ brand on the back, as I was pleased with the double adjustable shocks I put on the front a couple years ago.  That came about after the piston rod broke on the passenger side during an autocross.

Good luck,
Bob T
'64 Spit GT  autocrosser