[Fot] Oil temp

John Hasty jhasty at mhc-law.com
Sun Aug 2 13:57:42 MDT 2015

We run 65 @ idle & 95 at speed, before oil temp rises to 200, pressure is 100.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2015, at 2:29 PM, "Jason Ostrowski" <jason at multivintage.com<mailto:jason at multivintage.com>> wrote:

My GT6's also run in the range of 200 to 240. I have been told that is even to high but don't know how get them much lower than that.
Either way, I am always concerned more with oil pressure. Keep an eye on that as often as you can take a peek at it. I think about 65 is good.  An oil pressure warning light can help immensely and can save a problem from turning into a big expensive problem. If the light goes on and you don't have at least 35 while cornering that's not good. If it drops below that in a strait line shut it down promptly and figure out why.
Good luck have fun!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Sent from my iPhone