[Fot] practice race at Sonoma for 2016 KCup

Edward Dunn edunn at transfueler.com
Mon Aug 3 13:12:35 MDT 2015

When we moved from Encinitas to Penngrove, I planned on racing with CSRG.  My Spitfire was fine with VARA and HSR West / SVRA.  CSRG wanted significant changes to allow it in.  We have not done that, and haven't decided if its worth it to join them.

Ed

davehogye <dlhogye at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello Friends,
Steve Belfer and his TR3 are coming up from SoCal to race with me at this year's Charity Challenge at Sonoma.  There should be a few other Triumphs there as well.
This is the last event at Sonoma before the springtime Kastner Cup Race and a great weekend to get a practice race in.  In case anyone is interested, there is plenty of time to join in and register for this event.

CSRG has relaxed their strict vintage rules and guidelines a bit, so I think they would welcome anyone to join in.  Just go to their website for further information.

The Charity Challenge is CSRG's premier event and growing in popularity for racers and spectating.  Lunchtime charity drives are a blast for spectators and terrific for the Speedway Charity Fund.

Come join the fun.

Dave H.
831-234-4928