[Fot] Seat belts

Todd Redmond alfetta95 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 14 22:16:30 MDT 2015

Install grade 5 eye hook bolts. Two for the lap belt and two behind the drivers seat maybe on the rear bulkhead for the shoulder belts. Location is important. Can't be too sharp an angle. I've done this in several street/track cars. They work great. The rear hooks on my cars were hidden under the rear seat.  Then buy yourself a new 4 pt harness with snap in attachments. U are good to go.  If u want to add the 5th hook for the anti submarine strap under ur seat, go ahead then get a 5 pt harness.

Thanks
Todd Redmond