[Fot] Seat belts

Robert MacKenzie list at mackenzie.aero
Mon Aug 17 13:00:57 MDT 2015

If anybody is looking for replacement 3 point seat belts there is a military surplus vendor on ebay selling off good ones cheap.

I just put a pair in my street spitfire.    2 + shipping for under $35.  US amde and good quality.  What more could you want?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261922432115?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Robert MacKenzie

Spitfire Garage

Georgetown, TX