[Fot] TR4 spitting thru Webers - haaaalp!

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 00:13:16 MDT 2015

Spitting back could mean the mixture is too lean or possibly a vacuum leak. Have you checked for vac leaks with carb cleaner, there was a TR4 recently at a race that had a leak at the intake manifold gasket that was easily found by spraying carb cleaner.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)