[Fot] Headers for TR4

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Fri Aug 28 19:04:51 MDT 2015

Last I heard FOTs own Jim Gray was making headway on having good ones available here in the u.s.a (made by him personally in his shop). If you know one thing about Jim it is that he makes smart and wickedly proper TR 4 items! That is who I would look for as a source for this item. If you can get one from him, it will be the best set available.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Sent from my iPhone