[Fot] SVRA Pocono Vintage Festival in August

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 20 11:14:50 MDT 2015

Hi John and Gang, who's headed to Watkins Glen this weekend for the Vintage race?
I know it's only the short course and no re-enactment but still should be fun.
I talked to a guy who worked the grid yesterday for an SCCA race at the Glen and he said it was about 95 degrees there.
I ran a 1/2 marathon yesterday in Erie and it was only in the high 80's. Sweat quite a bit though! Beats sub zero! And we did have a nice lake breeze.
Bill