[Fot] Gauge Rebuilding

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Mon May 4 08:39:24 MDT 2015

I'm looking for a recommendation on a good source for help with a speedo (the one in the dash, not the one by the pool).  Admission - this is the speedo in my wife's Alfa Spider.  It died on us last fall and I replaced the cable this weekend, thinking that was the problem as it was the last time this happened.  But no joy, so I'll have to investigate further.

I'd call Nisonger, but their web page leads me to conclude they are all things Smiths, Jaeger and British (as God intended, right?).

Scott (B.)