[Fot] Newish Griffin Aluminum radiator for sale

Yellow04 yellow04 at tr4racer.com
Fri May 8 02:44:31 MDT 2015

It is a 19X22, the size Jack and Tony Drews suggested all us TR4 guys run. It's not brand new, I mounted it in the new car not realizing the radiator mounts in the wishbone frame cars are higher than the ladder frame cars.  I drilled a couple 1/8 inch holes in the aluminum flanges top and bottom and riveted 1X1 angle iron for mounting brackets. There is one heat cycle in it, 20 minutes as I ran in a new cam. The car never moved with this radiator installed.

Inlet is 1 1/2 inch on top in left (US drivers side), outlet is 1 3/4 inch on bottom of right (US passenger side). Link to Summit here...

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/gri-1-25182-xs

Looking for $150 delivered to the Kastner Cup.