[Fot] The Peggy Kastner Awards for best in class

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Sun May 17 18:40:25 MDT 2015

TR-6  Mike Munson  (truly fast)
TR-250 Henry Fry with a brand new car never run before.
TR-4 Tony Drews, as a Tr-4 won the cup the award was for the 2nd TR
GT-6 Charlie Dolan  ( in the original Kastner Brophy GT-6)
TR-3 Jeff Snook in the fastest TR-3 I've ever seen
Spitfire Charles Darrow

Best drive of the weekend by Jerry Barker who came from dead last to 5th
before being black flagged. ( it still counted with me)

Mark Weakley in his TR-4 won the cup with an outstanding performance all
weekend and 2nd overall to Mike Munson's TR-6.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*