[Fot] TR 4 Suspension Part Needed

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Tue May 19 11:17:45 MDT 2015

Good Morning;

Does anyone have spare TR4 left front "Tie Rod Lever" that I can buy?  The
part number stamped on the lever will be 1LO 3768 MFA1.  The most important
number is the "3768" and it is likely a TR4A part.  In the Moss catalog it
would be 661-220 if you are not sure of which part I am talking about.

Any help would be appreciated and if there something you need perhaps I have
it and we can trade.  Part was bent in dispute with 58 Fulie Corvette about
track position on the exit of a corner.  Yes a TR4 will spin one of these
beasts around the nose and continue to the checker.  Brit iron is built
solid!

Ken