[Fot] trailer for sale

Spitfire Racing Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com
Wed May 20 16:02:31 MDT 2015

Pictures can follow.

I have a trailer I built and used for a number of years to haul my Spitfire
race car as well as many of the Triumphs and MGs in my collection. (This
will not haul your Edsel or Lincoln) This has twin steel ramps with the
center filled with plywood/treated. There is a hand winch and the lights
work. There are no brakes. There are steel ramps with it that store onboard.
This is a dual axle (4 wheel) trailer and it is all steel-tires are good.
Would benefit greatly from fresh paint. I don't use it much since getting an
enclosed 24' trailer. I do have a transferrable NY registration. It has
adequate tie down locations.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow if there is any interest. I would like to
see $700 or so for it. Offers considered when pictures are available.

This is a short trailer to allow for the race car on the trailer to be
backed into a winter storage space years ago.

It is not light in weight. It is located near Ithaca NY.

Send me an email address and I will send pics tomorrow. I don't think
pictures will go through on the FOT site.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49