[Fot] Gauge Rebuilding

R. John Lye rjl at gt-classics.com
Tue May 5 10:33:30 MDT 2015

I have also used Palo Alto for guage rebuilds, and was quite satisfied with
their work.

John

On Tue, 05 May 2015 11:25:45 -0400 (EDT), Todd Redmond via Fot  wrote:

       Scott,

We've used Palo Alto Speedometers in Ca. for the Alfa's gauges.  They
do a great job!

http://www.paspeedo.com/

Todd

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Barr, Scott via Fot wrote:

       I’m looking for a recommendation on a good source for help
with a speedo (the one in the dash, not the one by the pool).
Admission – this is the speedo in my wife’s Alfa Spider.  It died
on us last fall and I replaced the cable this weekend, thinking that
was the problem as it was the last time this happened.  But no joy, so
I’ll have to investigate further.

I’d call Nisonger, but their web page leads me to conclude they are
all things Smiths, Jaeger and British (as God intended, right?).

Scott (B.)

-------------------------
fot at autox.team.net

Unsubscribe/Manage: